1. Tell me about your volunteer work at the school library. What did you do?
I did work at school library and I did doing a book bring back to shelves and when new book arrive then stamp then bring to shelves.
2. How long did you work there for?
In ASD I guess maybe 2 year or 1 year for work there after lunch and MCS I think I work for one week
3. What did you like and not like about the experience?
I am like doing work a Bring books to shelves and not want do again Stamp new a book because it hurt my hand palm
4. If you were able to volunteer at the EPL Mill Woods library, what would you like to do?
I want doing same in School because it easy work way in library and I know where a book bring to shelves in easy way.
No comments:
Post a Comment