Friday, 5 July 2013

Goals and opinions assignment

1. What are your life and career goals?
My career goal is I going to college for become a technology computer same like my dad work too and If not work out then I can become a first deaf president in Canada. 

2. What do you want to do in the first 5 years after you finish high school?
When I finish the a school then I can looking get a job and get new house for myself or roommate and saving money for food and pay bill and If I have a car then I need pay for gas too. Possible looking new first my girlfriend too or possible not. I can looking for college and if I will graduated in College the I can become a technology computer same like my dad work too.    

3. Is there anything you want to learn to do this summer?
I really want learn about focus on something like how looking for new job or something on assignment or project  and learn about my english get better than not good my grammer too and need understand what need do on assignment and project too.


4. How confident do you feel in your ability to get and hold a job? What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
My weaknesses is not good a my English because All hearing people not understand what I trying say to them or If I looking for a new job then A boss not hire me because I am deaf and not good english writing but it look unfair for me. My strengths I use a good technology for computer.


5. Give me your honest opinion of this summer program.

My honest opinion is I am happy about summer program because I learned from you about my english better and talk about my focus and I really hope I am good writing english like all hearing can understand what I writing about my Future job.

No comments:

Post a Comment